BBVCA was established over 20 years
ago to assist like-minded contractors and business affiliates with
the combined goal that we can accomplish more as a group, than individually.
Membership includes notification of important city, County and state
building & safety update meetings. (meeting fees are included
BBVCA advertising is done through our color brochure placement,
website and promotion of our industry through local scholarships.
BBVCA validates your business as "preferred", and
symbolizes your community participation, commitment to excellent
work, and lets our customers know that we are consistent, conscientious
and permanent in the Big Bear Valley.
• Regular meetings with valuable information
for your company's growth and organization.
• Presentations from suppliers to keep members
current with all the upcoming products.
• Access to representatives who offer tax
information, payroll services, health, life & liability insurance.
• Financial information for your company/family's
security, including IRA's, 401K, Mutual funds, Stocks, investing
and Savings programs.
Join the BBVCA - View and print our Application
Forms (PDF format)
• The membership drive for 2011-2012 runs January
1 through March 1, 2011.
(You may join after the deadline, prorated if you wish, but
you will only be listed on the website.)
• The brochures will distribute May 1, 2011.
• Web updates completed for new members April 1, 2011.
• Cost for two-year membership is $250, with discount for
participation in the "Community
Contractor Program". (This program is affiliated with
the Lighthouse program. Contractors who agree to participate in
this program will be advertised by the association, and will receive
a vehicle sticker for their work vehicles.) "Community
Contractor Program" Member Application